Sr. UX Researcher
Hyderabad, India (on-site)
UXReactor is the fastest-growing specialized experience design firm on the Inc5000, and we’re on a mission to help businesses create outstanding digital experiences that drive growth and customer satisfaction. Our team of product design and strategy experts collaborates with clients across various industries to help them create products that meet their customers’ needs and exceed expectations.
At UXReactor, we have a set of five core values that define who we are and who we love teaming up with. Low Ego, Genuine, Extreme Ownership, Creative Problem Solver, and Shared Purpose represent who we are.
We believe that a fun and purposeful team is the key to success. We work hard, but we also believe in playing harder. From team outings to office games, we make sure to take breaks and have fun together. We also believe in giving back to our community and supporting causes that align with our values.
We create a culture where everyone is respected, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage, and where people can be themselves (Genuine) while being a part of something bigger than themselves (Shared Purpose). We celebrate the notion that you can belong at UXReactor and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. Doing that makes you more creative and innovative when facing hurdles (Creative Problem Solver), which helps our bottom line. Come to UXReactor, grow with us, and thrive!
We seek skilled, hands-on, bilingual Sr. UX Researchers to join our team in Hyderabad, India.
This role involves applying research techniques, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, and turning research into actionable insights. In addition to presenting formal readouts, they share a curious mindset and are comfortable working in ambiguity and with cross-functional teams.
This role requires travel, depending on business needs, and internal meetings, potentially up to 20%.
What you will do
The Sr. UX Researchers will:
- Drive all stages of research: recruitment, participant communications, conducting the studies, analyzing results, and creating the right artifacts to share insights that influence design and product decisions.
- Ensure that all research plans describe the project’s appropriate research methods, timelines, and business needs.
- Create artifacts to meet the needs of projects, including screeners, guides, scripts, written reports, journey maps, persona diagrams, highlight reels, data visualizations, and quantitative summaries.
- Actively contribute to internal and external discussions, including presenting draft and final artifacts for approval to cross-functional teams.
- Develop the best user research practices within UXReactor and for our client-partners research programs.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in HCI or a related field like psychology, sociology, cognitive science, anthropology, information science, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of proven track record of running UX Research to uncover insights, identify unmet needs, and craft better products.
- Experience in a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- The ability to listen empathetically, perceive users’ needs, deliver an unbiased view of users, and intelligently translate user insights into actionable steps.
- Experience in creating and executing inclusive participant recruitment processes.
- Experience in complex B2B enterprise/business software across multiple platforms.
- Basic knowledge of the principles of effective design.
- A strong portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your expertise in work.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
We especially welcome candidates who have worked in similar roles at professional services firms. If you are a results-driven professional with a knack for solving complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- A unique teammate experience with the proper environment for people to become their best selves and thrive.
- Remote work on Wednesdays.
- 1 week of Work-From-Anywhere annually*
- 1 day of upskilling (no client work) every other month.
- Monthly team outings or team bonding activities.
- Travel opportunities (contingent upon client requirements).
- Transportation with cab drop-off facilities.
- Dinner and snacks during working hours at the office.
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
Our Hiring Process
Talent is our greatest asset, so we take hiring seriously. Therefore, expect a process that will be thorough and will demand a commitment from your end. You’ll feel challenged but also valued because we appreciate the time you invest with us.
We value transparency, so here’s a step-by-step on what you can expect:
- If the company, culture, and role (in that particular order) excite you, apply (or send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Our hiring team will reach out and share our Global Application Questionnaire.
- You’ll meet several of our teammates to explore whether the role and company fit you.
- You will be given a design challenge to apply your skills and knowledge.
- You’ll present the challenge to a panel of UXReactor teammates.
- If all goes well, we will start our journey to achieve incredible things and thrive together.
P.S.: We take this process very seriously, so it will take as long as necessary to ensure we’re a good fit.
- We are a fast-growing company seeking hungry individuals looking to thrive and grow long-term in the company. If you are looking for a typical “Clock-In Clock-Out standard 9 to 5” role, this position is NOT for you.
- Your application WILL NOT be considered if you do not complete the Global Application Questionnaire.
- Your resume must be in English to be considered for the position.