Sr. Product Experience Designer (UX)
Medellín, Colombia (on-site)
UXReactor is the fastest-growing specialized experience design firm on the Inc5000, and we’re on a mission to help businesses create outstanding digital experiences that drive growth and customer satisfaction. Our team of product design and strategy experts collaborates with clients across various industries to help them create products that meet their customers’ needs and exceed expectations.
At UXReactor, we have a set of five core values that define who we are and who we love teaming up with. Low Ego, Genuine, Extreme Ownership, Creative Problem Solver, and Shared Purpose represent who we are.
We believe that a fun and purposeful team is the key to success. We work hard, but we also believe in playing harder. From team outings to office games, we make sure to take breaks and have fun together. We also believe in giving back to our community and supporting causes that align with our values.
We create a culture where everyone is respected, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage, and where people can be themselves (Genuine) while being a part of something bigger than themselves (Shared Purpose). We celebrate the notion that you can belong at UXReactor and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. Doing that makes you more creative and innovative when facing hurdles (Creative Problem Solver), which helps our bottom line. Come to UXReactor, grow with us, and thrive!
As a Senior Product Experience Designer you will work closely with stakeholders and teammates to thoughtfully design user-centered solutions. You will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience and design of our products. With your understanding of user needs and market research insights, you will be responsible for translating these findings into actionable design strategies that result in highly usable, engaging, and visually appealing products.
What you will do
The Sr. Product Experience Designer will:
- Leverage user and market research insights to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Develop concepts, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Work with strategists, design leads, product managers, and other teammates to plan projects for effective delivery.
- Effectively communicate experience frameworks, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to understand their capabilities clearly and ensure design specifications are implemented correctly.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in product design or UX.
- At least 1+ years of experience in client-facing and consulting roles.
- Experience designing for complex B2B enterprise/business software across multiple platforms.
- Familiarity with best practices, constraints, and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS).
- A strong portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience solving complex challenges.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- A unique teammate experience with the proper environment for people to become their best selves and thrive.
- 3 additional days of time off a year.
- Remote work on Wednesdays.
- 1 week of Work-From-Anywhere annually*
- 1 day of upskilling (no client work) every other month.
- Monthly team outings or team bonding activities.
- Travel opportunities (contingent upon client requirements).
- Life insurance.
- General practitioners and specialists – through an application.
- Pet assistance – through an application.
Our Hiring Process
Talent is our greatest asset, so we take hiring seriously. Therefore, expect a process that will be thorough and will demand a commitment from your end. You’ll feel challenged but also valued because we appreciate the time you invest with us.
We value transparency, so here’s a step-by-step on what you can expect:
- If the company, culture, and role (in that particular order) excite you, apply (or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com)!
- Our hiring team will reach out and share our Global Application Questionnaire.
- You’ll meet several of our teammates to explore whether the role and company fit you.
- You will be given a design challenge to apply your skills and knowledge.
- You’ll present the challenge to a panel of UXReactor teammates.
- If all goes well, we will start our journey to achieve incredible things and thrive together.
P.S.: We take this process very seriously, so it will take as long as necessary to ensure we’re a good fit.
- We are a fast-growing company seeking hungry individuals looking to thrive and grow long-term in the company. If you are looking for a typical “Clock-In Clock-Out standard 9 to 5” role, this position is NOT for you.
- Your application WILL NOT be considered if you do not complete the Global Application Questionnaire.
- Your resume must be in English to be considered for the position