ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are a passionate, motivated and creative person who wants to be challenged by exploring and solving important problems with a like minded team as well as interested in travelling, then UXR might be the place for you. We are looking for individuals who have a background in visual, graphic, or interactive design.
What you will be doing?
- Creating Sketches.
- Prepare visually compelling designs utilizing knowledge of grids, typography, colors and overall visual patterns.
- You will be working under the supervision of an experienced designer to create and manage the development of visual style guides, page layouts, screens, animations and visual prototypes.
- BA/BS degree in Visual Design / Graphic design / Interactive design / related fields (completed or in progress).
- A creative portfolio of work exhibiting strong aesthetic and design skills.
- Excellent creative thinking, graphic design, typography skills and strong attention to details.
UXReactor is an international design firm with offices both in San Francisco, USA and Hyderabad, India. Our founders and leadership team have over forty five years combined experience leading design and product management at industry leading companies such as Yahoo!, Citrix, Honeywell, Fidelity, PayPal, LexisNexis, Siemens and eBay.
Work at UXR
UXR is made up of a diverse team consisting of over thirty members from all over the globe. This diversity creates a unique culture to work and learn in. We believe creating a great work environment is the difference between being an average company and being a great company, and that's what we strive to create here at UXR. Our team at UXReactor partners and works with international clients like Citrix, CDW, IBMGO, RedSeal and more, to create industry changing solutions. we have created solutions ranging from securing companies from hacking, helping the hearing impaired hear, assisting IT administrators manage software and designing software for some of the leading tech companies in North America etc.,
We Care About you
We believe in rewarding good work. In addition to the regular salary, on successful completion of your 52 weeks tenure, we will be provide you with a one way flight ticket (return), back to your home country.